Product information "Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus"
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is the most comprehensive program package from the Office 2013 series. This makes the Office Suite particularly suitable for the corporate sector and also offers large companies a good basis for efficient work on the PC. In addition to the typical applications for word processing and spreadsheets, Office Professional Plus 2013 includes a variety of programs that optimally support the tasks and communication in everyday office life. The revised interface means you can easily use Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus on classic desktop computers and notebooks as well as on touch-enabled devices.
Office Professional Plus 2013 now also with Lync and InfoPath
The Office package Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 contains the standard programs Word, for word processing, Excel, for spreadsheets, and PowerPoint, for creating presentations, as well as the virtual notebook OneNote. In addition, Outlook, for managing emails and appointments, Access , for creating and managing databases, and Publisher, for creating designs, are part of the Office Suite. These applications are of particular interest to professional users in a business environment. As a special feature, Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus includes the Lync and InfoPath applications.
Some features of Office Professional Plus 2013
- Lync improves productivity through instant messaging, simplified communications and HD video conferencing.
- InfoPath uses forms to quickly collect all company-relevant information.
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional supports both OpenDocument formats and Open XML formats.
- PDF files can be easily viewed and edited in Word.
- With OneDrive, Microsoft's cloud storage, you have the opportunity to store your files centrally and access them from anywhere.
- You can adapt the interface in Office Professional Plus 2013 to touch operation with just a few clicks, which is particularly an advantage for hybrid devices.
Advanced communication options
By integrating Lync, you have the opportunity to significantly simplify and accelerate communication in your company. Through various communication media such as chat, IP telephony or video conferences, you will always find the right way to get in touch with each other or with customers and business partners. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 also offers the option of integrating electronic forms with InfoPath and making them accessible via an Internet browser. You can then share this with everyone involved via SharePoint and collect all company-relevant data.
Office Professional Plus 2013 for companies
The office suite Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus has everything you need to significantly increase the workflow in your company. But demanding private users also get their money's worth with the programs. From simple tasks, such as creating a text, to implementing complex projects, Office Professional Plus 2013 always offers the right application.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 - System Requirements
|Supported operating system
x86 or x64 processor with at least 1 gigahertz (GHz) and SSE2 instruction set
|random access memory
1GB RAM (32-bit)
2GB RAM (64bit)
|Hard disk space
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10-capable graphics card and a display with a resolution of at least 1024 x 576
Below you will find all information about shipping and payment conditions:
The prices stated on the product pages include statutory VAT and other price components.
Delivery of download products:
Delivery takes place exclusively digitally via email. This is therefore free of charge in each of the countries we specify.
- When paying by PayPal, SOFORT transfer, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Giro Pay, Shopify Pay and credit card, shipping takes place in less than 1 minute.
Delivery of physical products:
You will receive your personal product key together with your data carrier (CD/DVD/USB) and installation instructions by post 1-3 working days after receipt of payment. Shipping within Germany is free, shipping to Austria and Switzerland costs €7.95 and can take 1-5 working days.
For each shipment you will receive a tracking number by email, which you can use to track your shipment via the following link:
(Include the shipping date from the email and your tracking number.)
Our payment options:
- Purchase on account (Klarna)
- PayPal (Molly)
- Payment in advance
- Amazon Pay
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
- IMMEDIATE transfer (Klarna)
- Giropay (Mollie)
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Shopify Pay
Further payment details
- The charge of your credit card account is carried out with the order is completed.
- If payment is made on invoice, the invoice amount must be paid within 14 days.
- Purchase on account is only available to companies.
- Purchase on account (Klarna):
Benefit from our low prices and offers.
You can download and use your software immediately.
3. Receive key
You will receive the product keys for your software by email.
Activate the software with the product key received by email.
This only applies to the instant download version and requires receipt of payment.
If you purchased your software as a USB/DVD, you will receive the product key and the data carrier by post within 3 working days of receipt of payment. Install the software via the data carrier and then simply activate it with the included product key.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.